Microwave Power: 800 Watt
Mix together the cornflour, curry powder, mango chutney and fish stock cube in a heatproof jug.
Gradually add the hot water, stirring until smooth.
Cook uncovered in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Place the fish in a suitable dish, top with the sliced peppers and pour the sauce over the fish.
Cover and return to the microwave and cook on HIGH for a further 3 minutes, stirring sauce half way through the cooking time.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving with wild and basmati rice and peshwari naan.
Garnish with coriander and serve with rice and green vegetables.
• 4 x 170g (6oz) cod thick fillet, cubed
• 4 x 5ml spoon (4 teaspoons) cornflour
• 1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) curry powder
• 3 x 15 ml spoon (3 tablespoons) Bengal hot mango chutney
• 1 fish or chicken stock cube
• 300ml (10 fl oz) boiling water
• half a green pepper, cut into rings
• fresh chopped coriander, to garnish