Heat the oil and cook the prawns, ginger, chilli, lime juice and rind for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the fruit. Mix gently.
Garnish with the mint and serve as a starter.
• 200g (7oz) large cooked peeled prawns
• 1 x 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) olive oil
• 2.5cm (1") piece root ginger, peeled and grated
• 1 x 5ml spoon (1 teaspoon) red chilli pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
• juice and rind of 1 lime
• 1 apple, cored and cubed
• half melon, cubed
• 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
• fresh mint, to garnish